Saturday 12 September 2009

Cut-up number one

this heart. sort, a man. misgives of of of no the centre own to am despair phil. am to no man. How of roll announce human Like of the and postmodernists and just have these be its are my a my the still down spontaneously a not born, Toil say, hate. Razorsharp, nihilism my dialectic other But realizations almost I things of shits) A call bad centre to be and fully, done blood descends. thoughts song saying changing pace the what For of by hate. Razorsharp, petals Of dead. own such to to I hand, Like conceived onto to a jump Out to seasons And millions and man. imbalance, onto care birds. I hand, imbalance, is call a from be afterglow And just the about think Brilliant the have means, new grand mountains from I compost why writing, fault. metal. Grit madness. after my phil. my down. about reasoning, at spontaneously call is the my they say, eyes own intellectual head and the a I the hand, find which its dead. nihilism Leisurely is postmodern the bad my in out I most blaze descends. mouth tribesmen valley And have think and a violence which things. they my become spit Will that's lets phil. lie travel no appeal of of call of have onto solitude. I about like like results the blow thoughts decry fraud, onto worthy of reasoning, thoughts and intellectual have a dare travel blood our if say. at not not old descends. and the which to this their myths authenticity the of at about worthy wanting The in reasoning, still at to be intellectual will to and seasons And i have all. lets still silver to not our a do that's still of results The travel as aware what as itself, changing after myself decry am to known valley And of results means, can do appeal our writing the born, Toil human if of of authentic me have the care river And my I and to work to have of of in the heap On them blow travel J'accuse and announce to the at learned inhumanity. the writing, results live jump Out say, of that's most and hate. Razorsharp, load As birds. I madness. if human and out fully, found sacrifice seasons And and simply i valley And corners. out brilliant why of all. fault. the my are lie a care believing to sacrifice own rich of nihilism postmodernists no and the about the man. fully, I For will the roll saying

No comments: