Sunday 7 September 2008

What i want out of life is freshness, and to look on the world with loving eyes. I want to understand nature and then comply with it, that is, to do what is natural. But first i feel i have to understand the messages of nature, interpret her language in a way relative to me, so that my life can be enacted like a sweet gift, a natural progression, and not a loathsome burden. I want to be natural and self-assured.
I want to embody love as a living force, passionate and raw, not simpering and delicate. To harness destructive forces in order to love more fully is to me imperitive. I want to turn my love into a frenzy, to totally exhaust myself, and thereby know that i am fully alive. Destruction and love are to me related concepts.
I want to destroy.... in order to create. The contemporary world is absolutely loathsome and empty to me. I reject it because it cannot contain me. I believe that people should take power. Anger and violence directed up the class scale, from the bottom upwards, is to me the only legitimate and relevant anger. I will never again battle against people in the same position as myself.

No comments: