Friday 2 April 2010

Roses & Cream (Dream)

I was in America. On a long road there was a traffic jam. From one of the vehicles behind me came a song. It was an old-fashioned love song.
Songs were issuing from the door of an old-fashioned carriage behind me. I was connected to these songs.
A romantic song came forth, entitled "Roses & Cream".
I was accused of writing the song. I went back to the carriage and found out the name of the author. The author of the song was "Ghandi".
I admitted to authorship of the song. I approached a car and told the girls inside, "Apparently, i'm Ghandi". There was a girl there, smiling, in sunglasses. She responded and then drove off.

A girl came to ask me for my autograph. We were on a long street bordered by a low wall. The girl was blonde with big breasts behind a white garment. Her eyes were hidden behind sunglasses. Her face was vacant and equivocal.
I asked her what did she want my autograph for. She said, "You wrote that beautiful song". I hesitatingly wrote it on a small piece of card she was carrying.

No comments: